1.18.2008
Fantastical Friday
This past friday we got two water heaters installed in our house!! Okay I know, it's about 90 everyday, why would we need a water heater? Actually after almost three months without hot showers, I must say I was getting used to it. It's like I had forgotten how nice it can be. It was a great way to wake up in the morning, that's for sure. After being promised for months about having them installed, Friday comes along and who is waiting at my house but a man that speaks no English waiting to put them in. I had to call my boss to talk to him, to figure things out because I had no idea he was even coming. But a few hours later, I was delighted to take my first hot shower in a few months. Seriously it's amazing and I could not have been happier. It's the small things that make your day sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment